THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Lovely, Talented Sister

My amazingly talented sister began her blog Restyled Home over a year ago thanks to my constant nagging that she needed to start one! I knew how talented she was in home decorating and writing and the time seemed right that the two should meet.

Well, Linda never does anything mediocre...she poured herself into her blog. She discovered how much fun it is to write about something your passionate about and from writing, make friends with so many wonderful people in blog land.

To me, blogs are one of the best ways to discoverer talented people who might never be noticed because of our distant locations and the limited opportunities to share our passion with other people. Well, since Linda started writing, she has created a true following on her blog, become close friends with many wonderful people including Mathew Mead from Country Home magazine. He recently launched his first magazine and dedicated the first issue to my little sister! Cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS cool. I've been wondering how that new "relationship" was going. How sweet!

Follow your passion, work hard, and connections will come your way...I say!

Elle Jay Bee said...

Oh Wendy, you are too kind! I'll slip you that twenty dollar bill next time I see you...

Seriously though, Matthew is incredibly talented and a geuninely nice person. I'm still shaking my head...

I think the most I've ever had dedicated to me, was a cheesy love song over the radio in the eighth grade...

Honestly, I'm just amazed anyone is interested in reading what I have to say!!

Love you,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Amen to sisters! Linda's blog is awesome and fun to read ~ although it always makes me a little jealous.... she has good ideas that she actually DOES whereas I usually just think about doing it!