THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

This Christmas went by pretty quickly! It was fun, & these are some of my favourite moments!


Anytime I look out my window & see the stunning colours from this cut glass window gives me a thrill!  Snow as a backdrop...perfection!



Ella's grade one school concert!


Jack's school concert!

 

Baking homemade whipped shortbreads!


Apple cakes & apricot Almond Cheesecake!

letter and snack for Santa!

The kids on Christmas morning.  Ignore my unfinished stairs!



The beautiful capecod house my mother made for me to replicate our capecod house. Now to only get my house to look so pretty!


Funny foam whimsy from the kids!

Ella decorating her cookies!


Christmas Eve at Nanny's House


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


No comments: