THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Be Happy

I bought this lovely picture at a yard sale a few summers ago. I loved it because I do a LOT of laundry! I enjoy hanging clothes out on the line, hanging it just so!
There was something so whimsical & free about the mother in the picture. When I was redecorating the bathroom I opened the back to paint the frame. Inside, I found this beautiful inscription. It spoke to me...as I'm sure it would many people. The words are beautiful in their simplicity.


Margot, this is your birthday card.
Have a happy one - look around at the good things.
See the good in the people you know.
Think nice thoughts of the people that you know care.
Be happy in the rain the wind and the snow.
Life is good
Love Ken &??

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow!!!!!!